Many people see professional car interior cleaning in Franklin County, KS as an unnecessary luxury. While you may be able to complete the everyday tasks of picking up clutter or vacuuming your car, there are other steps you will likely skip or never find the time to complete. These tasks are an essential part of auto maintenance and will help your vehicle’s interior and exterior last longer. Here are the reasons why auto detailing needs to be a priority:
- Air quality and health: While you may not want to admit it, your car can be a festering germ and allergy pit. Old food left to rot is a hazard, and allergens can also build up and cause irritation to family members and friends who are sensitive. No one likes to ride in a smelly vehicle! A deep clean removes these elements and makes your car an easier place to breathe. Detailers can complete deep cleaning quicker because they have the experience, while you would likely feel very frustrated with the job.
- Upholstery preservation: The same contaminants that make passengers hold their noses also make your seats and dashboard wear out more quickly. Leather upholstery is especially vulnerable, and without regular care, it will lose its former splendor. Giving your seats, dashboard and other vinyl and chrome finishes a cleaning and preservation treatment will keep your interior intact longer.
- Saves the exterior: Your engine may go for over 100,000 miles, but that does not help you if your auto body rusts out. Removing stains, oil and dirt from the paint finish and under carriage helps prevent rust. Caked-on dirt that resists the efforts of your garden hose can also slowly eat into your car’s exterior. If you drop off your car with us while running other errands, it will get a more thorough cleaning than you would be able to manage with a couple of free hours on a Saturday.
- Improves safety: You may find it hard to see out your windshield when driving into direct sunlight, but with a dirty windshield, your view gets even worse. This is due to dirt buildup inside and outside the windshield. Mirrors also become less effective for the same reason, and become hazy. Headlights become filthy, oxidized and less bright as they age. The cleaning products used by auto detailers can restore all these fixtures so you can better see where you are driving, which makes you safer on the road.
- Appearance: Vanity has a role here, too. A car that looks good often encourages drivers to take better care of it. When you arrange for regular detailing, your car could be five years old and still look brand new. People who take pride in their cars tend to follow regular oil change and maintenance schedules better. It is a psychological boost that many drivers enjoy!
Kip’s Auto Detailing offers car interior cleaning in Franklin County, KS in a variety of packages to meet different customers’ needs. Call or visit today to take advantage of our fast and friendly service so you can enjoy a cleaner car.