It Is The time of year again!
As summer begins to wind down, parents begin to feel more like taxi drivers as school starts, and students return to their after school activities and fall sports. While driving around your kids, you’re bound to experience an issue or two. Whether your kids spill juice all over the back seat or abandon their sweaty soccer gear in your car , we’ve got the tips to help keep your car tidy and organized to the back-to-school season.
The first step to an organized, clean automobile would be to come into Kip’s for a pristine, deep clean. Choose from any of our detailing packages and add-on services. Then, from there, you can maintain the clean with a few easy hints.
• If you’re driving around your kids, spills are bound to happen. In a storage bin that slides under your driver’s seat, store items you can use to catch a mess before it soaks and becomes an actual problem. Fill your bin with things such as a bottle of water, upholstery cleaner, handheld vacuum cleaner, and paper towels. You may also want to baby/antibacterial wipes that are wet, for those sticky hands and surfaces.
• Plastic cereal containers make excellent travel trash cans! You can purchase them cheaply at stores that carry kitchen materials, or at your local dollar store. Simply line each container with a plastic bag, and you have a tidy way to accumulate your road rubbish, and a simple, quick solution for tossing it out.
• Give each child with a drawstring bag and instruct them to “carry in, carry out.” They can fill their bags with toys, snacks, and items they need for activities. When they return home, they may use the tote to transfer the items back into the house, leaving the vehicle free of items left behind.
• Organize important car documents, such as your registration and insurance card, in an index card-sized file folder which you may store in the glove box.
• Line your cup holders with silicone cupcake liners. These can collect the crumbs and other messes which accumulates at the bottom of your cup holders as time passes.
For a deeper clean, don’t forget to call the team at Kip’s!
In fact, if you want to go one step further, you can take advantage of our Unlimited Monthly Car Wash Club, so you never have to worry about when you will be able to get your vehicle cleaned.
Here’s how it works:
• WASH AS OFTEN AS YOU WANT
• NO LONG TERM CONTRACT
• AFFORDABLE MONTHLY FEE
Kip’s Unlimited Car Wash Club is the most convenient way to keep your car shining. Members enjoy the benefits of a clean car all the time. All the things you love about getting your car washed, now come in an easy to use plan, that you can redeem as often as you’d like as long as you are a member of the club. We have four (4) distinct plans to help you keep your shine on:
• Level 4 – Red Star Level (77.99/month)
• Level 3 – Blue Star Level (67.99/month)
• Level 2 – Green Star Level (57.99/month)
• Level 1 – White Star Level (47.99/month)
Members of any level also receive 15% off of the following add-on services:
• Steam clean upholstery
• Steam clean carpet
• Clean leather and condition
Members of any level also receive 10% off of the following add-on services:
• Carnauba Wax and Polymer Protection
Members of any level also receive 5% off of the following add-on services:
• Rain-X front window treatment
• Platinum and Premium detail packages include the first month of White Star Level (Level 1)
Unlimited Wash Club for FREE
• Express Wash detail package includes 50% off discount for any level of Kip’s Unlimited Wash Club.
JOIN KIP’S UNLIMITED CAR WASH CLUB USING THESE METHODS:
• Stop by Kip’s location at 436 N. Main and purchase the plan in person!
Memberships are set up and updated by our staff. It’s quick and easy to join!
CHOOSE THE UNLIMITED PLAN THAT FITS YOUR NEEDS.
The staff at Kip’s will assist you in selecting an Unlimited plan, if you are unsure of which is best for you. Simply contact us by phone or by email, and we’ll respond to you quickly. Should your needs later change we can easily transfer you to another option.