Over the years, Kip's Auto Detail has developed a reputation of delivering high quality detailing services. We are known for going the extra mile to ensure our clients are satisfied each and every time. Our reputation has allowed us to wash and detail many large trucks, including semi tractors, and our attention to detail has kept those clients coming back.
Our priority is to make your large truck shine so that your vehicle is noticeable and stands out in the best way possible!
The appearance of your vehicle(s) or recreational transportation is important not only to you, but to your customers as well. A clean and well-maintained vehicle gives a professional image and shows pride in your associates and your company.
At Kip's Auto Detail, we understand this importance and will work to provide exceptional, reliable service with the finest in commerical truck detailing, to ensure that your vehicle has the striking appearance that will get your business recognized.
Our specially trained personnel will detail your heavy truck on site and deliver the high quality service that our clients have come to rely on.
Here is a list of services we offer for semi tractors and heavy trucks:
- Wash with wax formulated soap
- Pressure wash underside of semi & degrease back
- Clean exterior windows
- Clean door jams, and treat seals
- Clean rims, tires, & inner fender wheels
- Clean fuel tanks and exhaust pipes
- Hand wax complete exterior of semi
- Treat tires with deluxe shine treatment
- Teflon treat rims if rims are chrome treated
- Treat all exterior plastic trim
- Vacuum complete interior
- Shampoo carpets, floor mats, seats & headliner
- Clean windows inside
- Clean vinyl with specialized cleaner
- Treat all seals & interior trim with treatment
- All cracks and crevices dusted and cleaned as needed
- Treat tires with treatment
- Clean & treat leather seats (if equipped)
Don't see something on the list that you're interested in? Contact us today! All heavy truck and semi tractor detail pricing is by quote only. Trailers will not be included in the pricing, unless specifically requested.